Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 5, 2012.

Today I made a big decision that hugely effects my budgeting for each week; I quit carpooling.
I've been thinking about it for a while because of the negative attitudes of my classmates bring me down so much every day. It's hard enough to sit through class with them especially when I can tell that the Lethbridge group was a lot more friendly then my group. I'm trying to build positivity and optimism in myself but these girls that I drove with for about an hour and a half each day, were always talking about negative subjects, negatively about school and just plain negative. I decided that while I couldn't get away from class, I could get some time for myself by driving alone although it adds a ton of gas money to work into my budget each week. I think I've made a good decision, although it does mean I need to get myself motivated by myself every day. That might pose a challenge.

All for now,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment