Tuesday, March 13, 2012

February 29, 2012

Well, I got a text from 2Faced today and she was not pleased that I didn't know who she was, because I deleted her off my phone the other day. I was hurt and knocked down from some of the things she said, but in the end, I stuck firm and told her I couldn't be friends with her; I just wasn't getting out of the friendship what I wanted. I'm glad we communicated through text because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to have stood my ground if we spoke in person, because she's great at manipulating my feelings. She may be little, but she has a lot more pull in a relationship then me. I cried for hours after that conversation, but I knew that it was the best decision for me.

I still haven't heard from Dust or First, but that's fine with me. That confrontation was hard and I'd rather not go through it again if I don't have to. I've put them out of my mind and I'm happy with my decision; I feel lighter and happier, and now I can scroll through my contacts list and have a smile at every single contact; now that's a great feeling!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment